Image by Mark Witton via Flickr
I wasn’t able to stick to my plan today as there were a lot of people at my gym but I did my cardios worth.
Here is my programme:
- 15 min Run/Jog/sprint max at 11km/h
- quick loosening of the leg muscles
- 4 sets of 12 on the chest (21kg)…seems a bit easy now but I will increase next week.
- 3 sets of 12 on the triceps (25kg)
- 15min run/jog/sprint max at 11km/h
Tomorrows planned programme
- 10min warmup
- shake the legs
- 3 sets of 12 on the quads (115kg)
- 4 sets of 12 on the chest (21kg)
- 4 sets of 12 on the triceps (25kg)
- 4 sets of 12-10 on the lats
- 3min re-warmup
- 3 sets of 15 on crunches + weights
- 3 sets of 15 on leg raises
- 1min cooldown
I hope i get enuf time ….
But in other news:
I have started to get a good hang on my food intake for two weeks now, I have lowered my choco intake aswell as sugar intake. I have replaced them with fruits and other nutrients with fructose.
I did have one little bit of choco and diet coke on Sunday under moderation as I didn’t want to turn like those people who starve themselves silly of life.